About the P&C
The Red Hill P&C is active, and encourages and supports all P&C volunteers, and supports the school for the benefit of all students.
Did you know?
- Every Red Hill student parent/carer is automatically a member of the P&C
- The P&C is a forum for discussing school policy issues and is not confined to fundraising
- Useful suggestions and new ideas are considered on their merit, regardless of their origin
P&C Committee office holders
You can contact us on email@example.com
- Lisa Cetrtek (President)
- Lara Jurkiewicz (Vice President)
- Veronica Ellsmore (Secretary)
- Kelli Jones (Treasurer)
- Brent Fuller (Public Officer)
Benefits of being involved
- meeting other parents in the community which leads to a feeling of belonging and enhanced wellbeing
- understanding more about what happens at school so that you can assist your child more effectively
- having a chance to voice your opinion about school matters
- acquiring new skills (for example, business, management and financial skills, experience running meetings, event planning)
- demonstrating a positive attitude to schooling to your child which has a great influence on their attitude and achievement
P&C meetings are held on Mondays in week 4 and week 9, each term.
Meetings start at 6.30pm in the school staffroom (enter via the breezeway).
Everyone is welcome to attend.
P&C Executive office bearers will be voted on at the AGM on 23 March 2020.
Upcoming P&C Events 2020
- Welcome BBQ Friday 21 February 6-8pm
- 60th Anniversary Raffle - drawn Friday 3 April 9pm
- 60th Anniversary Soiree (adults only) Friday 3 April 7pm - 11pm
- 60th Anniversary Heritage Community Open Day Sunday 3 May 10am- 3pm
Keep in touch with the school community via the closed Red Hill School Community Facebook page.